10.15.2008

>>Desire:::Hermès/Stella McCartney/Elizabeth and James<<

collier de chien I have been dreaming of this bracelet for about 4 months. Ever since my husband bought me the gold Hermès Medor watch (which is a story of its own...had to be bought in Munich since that was pretty much the last city in the world to carry the gold one) I have been obsessed about studs. I have always preferred gold studs over silver but recently I noticed that my watch made all my outfits a bit too flashy at moments. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my watch and everyday when I wear it I fall in love with it over and over. It pretty much matches to everything I own. Going back to the collier de chien...I think since the the width is a lot wider that the Medor the silver studs compliment it better. The black was officially in NY stores for a while but now the Hermès website seems to carry it. The website was only selling the white collier de chien for a while which was a bit to LA for my taste. Can you tell I'm obsessing again?? I want it...and I might just have to get it. I want to add it to my birthday list but then by that time I'm afraid it will be extinct.



Hermès H logo belt kit I think pretty much everyone recognizes it which can be a bad thing. The best test is to show it to my husband and see if he can guess where its from and unfortunately he knew. But then I think it would be a nice accent to a plain back dress or a casual jeans and t-shirt outfit. I have too many things to get before I purchase this belt. This might be a good luxury present...you don't want to get it yourself but if someone else gets it for you...all the better. Don't you think? So all those boyfriends and husbands out there (except mine) this might be a good choice.

Stella McCartney Wooden wedge pumps The sculpted silver insert on back of the heel is fantastic! You almost want to inscribe something on it like you initials. How bad ass! These pumps will officially make me about 5'7". Its one inch taller than my dream height. I can't imagine that it would be comfortable since the heels are made out of wood. But for a dinner date where you just have to just sit or stand there...its perfect!

Elizabeth and James Poe Embroidered Metallic Jacket Now that layering metal and leather bracelets are in this season, this jacket actually hits two birds with one stone. The silver metallic roping trim is done tastefully enough that it has a hint of a sailor's uniform but not overboard. The blazer is also stretch wool which makes it so comfortable to wear.


I will post pictures from my personal wardrobe in the future. Stay tuned!

No comments: