10.31.2008

>>Shopping list<<




Marni.... These are definitely calling my name for this summer. I usually hate sequence but the colors combination along with the sculptural wooden platform is pure perfection.





Ruffle leather from Topshop. The only real flaw is that topshop leather tends not to be in the best quality hence the price. But Ruffle leather is something I'm looking for to add to my wardrobe.





Hartford Blazer from forever21. What a find! Its cotton knit so no need to worry about the fabric being in noticable poor quality. Sometimes the low brow shops hit the spot and they take away the guilt...




Surface to Air dress. Very deco very chic. The colors are very beautiful. I can wear this with my loeffler randall platform booties, my helmut lang blazer and black stocking and go to work. Its effortless.

No comments: