10.14.2008

>>Desire:::Valentino/Topshop/APC/EBAY<<

Valentino Boutique The cutest vintage Valentino silk blouse from 1970 but unfortunately not my size. If you are a size 6 please do indulge! Dark blue silk blouse with beige geometric motifs. Shirt collar with three buttons, with a blue ribbon to tie at neck.



TOPSHOP Zip Ruffle Neck Blouse How fitting for this season's ruffle trend. The zipper part reminds me of Project Runway winner from 2 years ago,
Jeffrey Sebelia's collection zipper detailed dresses. It's like an Elizabethan neck collar. Pair it with cigarette pants and ready for a night out.


APC coat with Fur Trim Although I do not personally wear fur anymore (it might be rabbit fur) I do admire the style of this coat. It's so adorable! It's a shame its not faux fur. Just look...don't buy.



EBAY Vintage Lace Neck Collar I'm now just getting into Ebay. I never really bought anything but all the pro shoppers seems to do it. I'm learning and what I learn I will post. But for $16 this is a great find. 5 hours left.

I know its the recession. But you can always desire.

No comments: