11.18.2008

>>leather pants<<

Leather pants...that already says a bunch. You need a certain amount of confidence and wildness in your outfits prior to sporting these. Wear them on a Tuesday and walk around like you don't even notice what's on your legs. Everyone remembers the Friends episode when Ross wore his on a date...don't forget they get very hot.


My favorites are the Elizabeth and James Moto crop pants which has all sorts of great detail stitching on the front and
Alexander McQueen Black quilted knee pad pants (I pretty much love anything quilted...even tried to have my wedding cake quilted which failed miserably). I need a bit more roughness on my leather but for those of you who are looking for leather legging types here are a few in a wide range of prices.




Left to Right: Robert Rodriguez Leather Leggings, The Row motorcylce Pants, Helmut Lang leather leggings, Topshop high waisted leather skinny, and Christopher Kane leather trousers.

No comments: