11.03.2008

>>3.1 Phillip Lim<<

My favorite designer of all time is Phillip Lim, he truly understands modern femininity. To me femininity isn't about wearing hoes and a pencil skirts, its about soft color palettes, flowy materials and accenting with unique accessories. His clothes are very special to me.

I wind up putting on Phillip Lim for the most memorable moments of my life so far. I wore the iconic rosette tees to be photographed in our first family portrait, my wedding dress from the spring 2008 collection (pre-ordered from the trunk show and the process spoiled me for life), a classic white backless cocktail dress to the friends and family reception and an endless variety of tops on my honeymoon in South Africa. It's my kind of romance.



From his spring 2009 collection I already found pieces that are going on my wish list; the white jumper, black zipper ruffle tank and maybe for a special occasion the layered sequence top. I also started paying more attention to his men's collection as well. If I buy a XS I can manage. Also the Christian Louboutin ruffled flats and pumps. Beautifully matched.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hot shoes. Want them.